Friday, March 25, 2011

My Experience on this travelogue...

  • What you enjoyed most when working on this task?
  • What I enjoyed the most is the process of the data collection where I get to go to the places.
  • What were some challenges you faced?
  • The challenges I faced will be also in the data collection as some pictures are not well-taken and I had to rely on the Internet for some of the pictures and information. Yishun is a living estate and not many interesting places are built here. (But if you count the HDB blocks as one,then there will be alot.)
  • Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again.
  • I think I could better on the photos as my photography is not that good. I hope I will have more time to focus in this travelogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment